Event Registration Deadline: April 03, 2017
Registration Rates per person:
- BACnet Interest Group Silver, Bronze, Iron, Non- profit, Honor, Reciprocal members: 460,00 €
- BACnet Interest Group Sponsor member: 391,00 €
- BACnet Interest Group Platinum member: 414,00 €
- BACnet Interest Group Gold member: 437,00 €
- Members of other BACnet Organizations: 610,00 €
- Non-Members: 920,00 €
Including coffee, lunch and snacks for three Plugfest days and the Get Together.
- If you have any questions about the registration or your membership status, please contact the BIG-EU Office
- BACnet Interoperability Workshop participants should be very familiar with the software and hardware that implements the capabilities being tested and are expected to have a good understanding of the BACnet protocol.
- The BACnet Interoperability Workshop is only open to active participants.
- We can accommodate a maximum of 70 participants for this workshop. If the number of people planning to attend the workshop exceeds the space available, BIG-EU members will have priority.
- Each company may bring one or more testing teams, with a maximum of two people per team.
- One person should apply as “team captain” to fill in all details regarding the devices you are planning to bring. This is needed for the pairings during the workshop.
- Please have a PO# prepared for the registration, if this is common in your company
Once your application has been received and accepted, you will receive a mail with a confirmation and the attached invoice/PDF. Please forward this invoice to your accounting
All cancellation requests must be sent in writing to the BIG-EU Office at firstname.lastname@example.org by the event registration deadline of April 03, 2017.
Of course you can name a substitute person if you are not able to attend.